I am back from my post Covid Hiatus ❤ I wanted to share with you what I plan to read for the month of October. I really wanted to get into some Thriller and Horror novels so that is most of what this list will be but I put some romance in there incase I get too spooked. Since its pretty long, if you want to look into the synopsis, I’ll provide you the goodreads links!
Update~ I am currently on track with my Goodreads Goal! Before this month I hit 120/150! These will keep me on track!
Without further do, lets get into it!
- The Invisible Life of Addie LaRue by VE. Scwab
2. From Blood and Ash by Jennifer L. Armentrout
3. Call Me by Your Name by Andre Aciman
- The Southern Book Club’s Guide to Slaying Vampires by Grady Hendrix
2. House of Earth and Blood by Sarah J. Maas
3. The Whisper Man by Alex North
4. The Poppy War by R.F. Kuang
5. A Little Life by Hanya Yanagihara
6. The Last Time I Lied by Riely Sager
7. Ninth House by Leigh Bardugo
Making a total of 10 books to read this month! I am really excited to dive in and start posting again. I am currently reading The Whisper Man and listening to From Blood and Ash and both are FANTASTIC so far, so I cant wait to share my thoughts with you!
Let me know in the comments what you are reading this month!